Stop Asking Why


Muslim whackos want to kill you. Does it really matter why?


Decide which gun you want to kill little Jewish children with when you grow up, son! AK47... When you absolutely, positively have to kill every Jew on the school bus! That's right, son, aim for the little Jewish girl's head! Daddy said I can wear real dynamite and blow up a restaurant full of Jews when I turn 12! Stop crying, son!  I'll get you a real automatic weapon to kill Jews with soon!
What kind of people teach their children how to kill other children?

Monday, September 11, 2006

Arabic for 'I will not submit'

I will not submit

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Spot said…

    This is American for "Yes you will, in about 30 seconds" - cynatech.co.uk/gwi/images/b2-2.jpg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home